Who We Are
In August 2009, after having noticed that the driving school industry was lacking a high standard of professionalism, quality vehicles and integrity, we started Ring Driving School to bring these aspects to driver training in Zimbabwe.
Our 88% pass rate for the student drivers who train with us testifies of our professionalism and experience and is undisputed evidence that we are very good at what we do.
We take pride in the fact that we have brand new cars in our pool and maintain a modern fleet as can be seen below;
Our Nissan UD70 Trucks were bought brand new from Dulys, the oldest being five years old and the other (8) other UD70 trucks are averagely three years old.
Our (3) Chery cars are less than two years old, bought brand new from Quest Motors, (2) Chevrolets less than a year old, bought brand new from GM Chevrolet and the (9) Nissan March cars averagely three years old.
Our audacious vision is to be the driving school of first choice in Zimbabwe and Africa.
To save lives on the Zimbabwean and African roads through the provision of innovative, indepth and professional driver and road safety education.
Our Core Values
We take pride in the quality of excellent service we provide our customers, clients and stakeholders in the industry.
In order to meet our service excellence pillar and ultimately attain our vision, we are extremely professional in the way we conduct our business and handle our clients.
- Have a modern and well maintained fleet which allows us the flexibility to very reliable in our service provision.
- We have more than twenty (20) readily available, well trained and punctual instructors so as to avoid any service disruptions.
We are honest, upfront and law abiding in our processes and transactions with both or clients and stakeholders with zero tolerance for corruption.
We commit ourselves to take our clients and hand-hold them from the oral lessons stage right through to the attainment of their desired license class.
Determined to be a driving school of first choice imparting skills to prospective drivers enhancing a safe driving environment through innovation and application of modern technology.
In quest of the above we are dedicated to:
- Pursue our Strategic goals
- Human resource Development
- Organised utilisation of resources
- Liaising with relevant interested parties and strive to satisfy them
- Provision of a participatory work environment
- Continual improvement of the quality management system
- Compliance to applicable legal and other requirements.
- Acclimatize to business environmental forces
- Communication, understanding, application and review of this policy
- Avail this policy to interested parties.
Visited 1046 times, 2 Visits today