The Company has been in operation since 1935 founded by Harry Schwarts. Under the name Harry Schwarts and Sons, the company performed menial Blacksmithing tasks in Granitside, a suburb in Harare. In 1980 the company underwent a name change to Zimbabwe Spring Steel and in 2015 the company began trading as LOAD Agropower. In recent years under the current ownership it has become part of the GMG group of companies, which established branches in South Africa and Zambia. The group maintained its traditional divisions of springs manufacturing and repairs, blacksmithing and engineering. The group also diversified into the agricultural sector and earth moving machinery, ground engaging wear parts and undercarriage spares. Agropower is Zimbabwe Spring Steels agricultural division and Earth-master the earth moving division. LOAD Agropower is the sole distributor for KOMATSU Construction and Mining equipment and Landini Tractors.
Visited 636 times, 2 Visits today