The Hub of Intellectual Excellence in Scientific, Technical and Vocational Education in preparing learners for the knowledge economy by 2020.
To produce competent graduates with technopreneurial knowledge and skills necessary to meet the dynamic needs of the nation.
- Gender Sensitivity
- Team Work
- Provision of Stemitised Human Capital Development through Tvetisation and Cbetisation processes
- Ensure fiduciary in the use of institutional resources
- Generate revenue to sustain institutional resources
- Maintain and develop institutional assets and facilities for the betterment of the learning and training environment.
- Maintain good corporate governance of the institution.
- Central Maintenance
- Students Affairs
Visited 1771 times, 1 Visit today